Monday, September 20, 2010

p.s: I love Tango

What would you do if Tango wouldn't existed tomorrow?

Would you go for salsa? rumba? zumba? or you would be in mourning forever?

I don't really know what I would do...and plus, I am the easiest case since I am dancing for a year an a half...How about maestros? how about performers and teachers...?

Lately I didn't really dance but I always had Tango in my mind...The idea of "I can always dance tomorrow" makes me to focus on other things that I have to take care of in my life....

What would I do if I wouldn't have Tango tomorrow...Still thinking....

One of the reasons why I love tango is that It makes me think...or I want to believe that Tango makes me think...I think Tango is more then steps, a life style...

I love Tango, I am moving out of my apartment at this moment, carrying stuff hating my life at this moment, but when I think of Tango, I start smiling and forget about the negative things in my life...It is that simple as that for me...

but What would I do if there is no OXYGEN or DIVO

if your LAST TANDA was really your Last Tanda.............................

LAST TANDA

I started writing a movie called Last Tanda... It is about Tango but from psychological perspective...Hopefully I will finish it...

A middle aged gentleman who lost everything in his life and how he found himself in Tango and how LAST TANDAS are taking everything from him...A deep analysis...How many women he loved, how many women ditched him... and how he can't live without Tango...A true love drama...

A movie that people start changing their ideas of Tango in their head... A movie that will make Tango dancers happy to be understood by other people...

Have a wonderful week....

p.s: I love Tango

but again...what would you do if there would be no Biagi, Di Sarli or D'Agustino's Tres Esquinas....

think

No comments:

Post a Comment