Friday, September 10, 2010

eat...pray...tango

Another night that I didn't dance and watched a movie (it is not more than 10 in the last year)...

Eat Pray Love...

The movie was absolutely bad and I didn't like the way it was directed and written..Most people told me that the book was really good and the movie was average anyway...

I didn't like how she decided to divorce in 10 minutes at the beginning of the movie or how she met another guy right away...

However, I think the movie had great moments and that was a result of the book...

The movie made me realize that I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life...I seriously don't want to think because it causes me to have headaches....

I decided to have TANGO as my guru (KETUT in the movie, so funny without teeth) and ARGENTINA (Buenos Aires) my India...

I think if people think what is good for them rather than believing something because everybody believes in it, it is better...

Everybody is different and people have other ways to focus on things...

I never wrote anything in my life, but tango makes me

I was never patient with my self, but tango makes me

I was never social, but tango makes me social

I was never open -minded, but tango makes m
e

I can go on...

It is obvious that Tango makes me to be more productive... So if I go to India, probably it won't help me...

Tango is good, however, it is not perfect...

There are also things that are not matching with Tango

Balance is not matching with Tango...

But now I am trying to have a balance with my life and tango.. so I can enjoy more dancing Tango...

I start realizing that I don't have to dance Tango every night, but if I think of Tango every day, I feel better than dancing every night....

As a result, Tango -which is totally unbalanced activity (you start changing your life style)- is teaching me how to be balanced with my life...

I am kind of lost with my life right now, and hopefully, Tango will teach me how to live my life...Again, I don't have to dance Tango but I think Tango...

I will EAT PRAY AND TANGO

No comments:

Post a Comment