Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting Excited for BsAs


I am getting excited for Buenos Aires...

Unfortunately, I can't have a hobby. I have to be good whatever I do, and that makes me to suffer rather than enjoying myself...
I have been suffering for awhile...

Last month, I decided to live in Buenos Aires for a year, and then I reduced it to 6 months and now, I am down to 2 months...I think I will really decide over there how long I will stay...
But I am going for sure...My feelings are changing hourly like a woman would change her decisions...

My plan is to leave LA at the end of September when I get my green card and visit my family in Istanbul for a month...I missed my family so much and I am constantly missing my grandma...




and I will hopefully arrive to Buenos Aires in November 15 ish...

I don't think I will fall in love with Buenos Aires because many people told me it is like Istanbul...SO I think I know what I am getting into...So I am pretty sure I will be comfortable over there...

I am also excited that many friends will be there and we will have an amazing time and unforgettable experience...

I will be back in LA in 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment