Sunday, August 8, 2010

Seremet n.trv: To dance in a cool rhythmic manner, usually with an attractive female in close proximity.... Eric Dandridge

One of the most honest things you can possibly do in your life. Tango doesn't lie, or pretend to be someone else... Tango is communicating with the other person when you are dancing....
Be yourself, believe in yourself and make things happen, are the most crucial sentences in my life....tango does it all....
Tango makes me think, makes spend more time with myself, and shows me how to be more patient with my self....
I am a tango student, who doesn't have any ego. Everybody is welcome to challenge my ego in tango because I have none. I believe that everybody can learn something from someone with respect. I believe in commenting (if requested) and not teaching at all times..I just can't stand people commenting other people's dances in milongas or correcting them while they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Usually, people who correct others are the worst dancers but they don't accept the fact that they shouldn't started dancing at the first place...
ANYWAYS
For now, I am mentally ill with tango, becuase tango is the only thing that makes me happy....I love tango and I advice everybody to love it....
Loving tango is really powerful..and, it helps when you meet someone.... so you can judge your own feelings...if your love your sweetheart is greater than your love to tango, the person might be right one.....The love of Tango is so powerful and can provide a guy how to be a jerk or a gentleman...

Antipanico is making me write, Tango Magic made me to listen to the melody.... God knows what BsAs will make me do....

August'10

San Fransisco Antipanico

No comments:

Post a Comment